skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BLESSINGS ARE ALL AROUND
...Life is Precious given from The Precious One...
Categories
achievement
(2)
activities
(2)
acts church
(1)
anticipation
(2)
Architecture
(1)
assurance
(1)
award
(1)
away
(1)
Birthdays
(1)
bits of me
(1)
Blessings
(4)
blog
(2)
blogging
(2)
Blogs
(1)
buyai buyai
(1)
celebration
(1)
Christianity
(1)
degree
(1)
design
(1)
dinnerB
(1)
drama
(1)
dress
(1)
editing
(1)
einstein
(1)
experience
(1)
faith
(6)
family
(2)
fasting
(1)
February
(2)
feelings
(4)
Foods
(4)
God
(1)
Good friday
(1)
gratitude
(1)
greetings
(1)
heartbreak
(1)
Holiday
(2)
Inspiration
(1)
Interest
(1)
Jokes
(1)
joy
(2)
Life
(2)
love
(6)
march
(1)
mature
(1)
MORAL
(1)
myself
(1)
new year
(1)
novel
(1)
Our Daily Bread
(1)
Passion
(2)
Photography
(3)
Practical Training
(1)
prayer
(1)
random
(1)
reading
(2)
rededication
(1)
resolutions
(1)
self confidence
(1)
Self reflect
(2)
sharing
(2)
siblings
(1)
sick
(1)
Sister
(1)
songs
(2)
story
(1)
study
(1)
thoughts
(8)
travel
(1)
u turn
(1)
valentine
(2)
VIVA
(1)
work
(1)
worship
(1)
writings
(1)
Recent Posts
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Kari Jobe - We Cry Out
Posted by
sandrau
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
sandrau
I'm a daughter, a student and I am one of GOD follower.I love photography very much. I'll get excited just by looking at photos. :) That's pretty much about myself.
View my complete profile
Archives
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(19)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2011
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(5)
Kari Jobe - We Cry Out
The More I Seek You - Kari Jobe
LOve
KNOWLEDGE MONDAY
2011 RESOLUTION
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
Blogs I Read
His Piece Of Mind
DOWNLOAD EBOOK Art History Volume 1 (5th Edition)
6 years ago
D Chabira's Odyssey
Day 70: Out of the tunnel into recovery
11 years ago
Miss Little Town
misslittletown
13 years ago
Let Her Heart Speaks.
Summer Beauty Search 2013
13 years ago
JONATHAN Cool | Personal Blogspot
Look and see the different
16 years ago
3L~LOVE.LIVE.LIFE
Welcome:)
Blogroll
Facebook Badge
Cassandra George
Create Your Badge
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Check the time here:)
I saw You! :D
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Home
DAILY VERSE
Cassandra Ubar Felix George. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
2013 is the new 2012
Hi all! It's been a while since i last posted something. Here to a wonderful 2013 ahead! More of God, less of me!;) Looking forward t...
"hectic day"
really tired these few days.. plus d weather is so hot.. summore class always end at 6pm.. its gonna be a busy semester.. loads of assignmen...
:: a syndrome called "FORGETFUL"::
to begin the story, i was attending a ceramah in Dewan Jubli this evening.. while waiting for the speaker to come, i started to mengelamun....
Updates!
Oh my oh my!! Can't even remember the last time i posted anything here. Here I am doing good and living life with God :) Just wanna s...
Its good to have someone who inspires you
This guy will be added in my "who inspired me list". heee. Imagine, someone who is at the same age as me, blogging about difficult...
2011 RESOLUTION
Everyone has their own resolution.. same goes to me. ive set a few resolutions for this year. 1. i want to be a better person 2. i want to...
Where will I be in the YEARS ahead?
Oh Lord, I can only plan my future but my real future is in your hands. Let your will be done. I thank you Lord for your blessings upon my ...
- creativity -
"A sense of self-confidence is central to creativity. One cannot create if one is not confident of one's abilities and capabilitie...
FRUSTRATION
I believe, sometimes we do want things to be perfectly done. but then it just doesn't turn the way we expected. don't you think it i...
starting again..
okay..here it goes, ppl keep on talking "hey, do u hav a blog?or commonly said as ko ada blog x??".. den i was wondering wether my...
Faithful Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment