I did not drive far since the incident where i almost knock the car coming from behind. I'll be too concern about other peoples driving when i get into the car. And it really freak me out. normally ill drive like 80kmh (well, u kmow 80kmh is already very fast in BINTULU the small town). Now i drive like 60-70 kmh. tak berani go over that 80kmh. i really need time to get over my trauma.
It happen last Sunday 3rd April2011. I was driving fast like 90kmh using the left lane. But i think i did not realize there is green kancil more faster on the right lane. I gave signal to the right by knowing that there is no car at that lane like confidently change lane. suddenly i saw something fast overtake and it was like 15cm distance from that car n my car. Thank God I manage to steer back to the left. Adoiii. I tell u a.. I'm bringing my sister and one of my cousin at that time. i can't stop thinking about negative things already. Praise the Lord that I'm still here.
When i reached home, i tell myself, "La, all this while u have not experience incident like that, but now since u have already experience, you should know for yourself". At that very point, i told myself that, biar lambat asal selamat. :)
Drivers outside there. Please be safe on the road. God loves you. :)
Still in recovery,
Cassandra George
Recent Posts





0 comments:
Post a Comment