Its my last sunday in SIB SHALOM and my last semester here before going back on the 6th October.
I feel really blessed by the churches this morning. Being part of SHALOM family has been a very wonderful experience that I ever had.
Well, to start the story, it goes like this...
When i first came to Kuching about 3 years ago, yeah, almost, not exactly 3 years, (smiling) my brother brought me to SIB SHALOM on my very first sunday here in Kuching. Its a relief that it is not difficult to find place to go and meet the churches in Kota Samarahan when back home, i was questioning myself, where will i go on sunday for sunday service and will there be a gathering like what i normally do in Bintulu? That question really popped in my mind that very moment. Now, I have been here almost 3 years and it has almost come to an end.
Literally, not the end of everything. haha. I'll definitely come back to SHALOM. It's just that i don't know when. We'll see. :) I love the people, who never fail giving me encouragement on how life is when u are far from your family. How i grew my faith little by little here. It indeed grew! That was the greatest thing! :)
Those who I wanna thank is Pr Peter De Run and Sis Suze especially for the great hospitality during my diploma years here. The moment Pr Peter open his mouth to Preach, nahh. there you go, laughing endlessly. but despite all the laughing ( you'll understand if u went for sunday service in SHALOM), the preaching really taught me a lot. Bring me up a lot in my faith, and always remind me of how God wants me to be in his eyes.
Reminiscing back my diploma years from year 1 till year 3, I've been blessed along the way. Now, I'm gonna bring the blessings everywhere I go to bless other people.
Leaving the church this afternoon gives me a sad feeling that i'll leave them and end my study. But in the same time, I'm happy to have met them and all the blessings that I have received is countless. Yeah, you cant even count the blessings tho. hehe.
I would like to thank Sis Aileen Anne too for guiding me throughout my first year in UiTM, giving advice whenever i need it. Thank You sis!:) To all shalom members, Bro Rizoh, Sis Dianne, Sis Aester, Sis Esther, Bro Stapa and everyone. Thank You for the great Hospitality. I never feel left out here. :)
And also thanks for the continuous prayer for me Sis Dianne, Aunty Mary, and Sis Aesther. I'm totally blessed!
I would like to thank others but, there's too much. You know who you are. Thank You very much from the bottom of my heart. We'll definitely meet again sometime somehow. hehe.
Here's my award presented by Bro Stapa dis afternoon!
It's a self capture actually. haha.
it says " CONGRATULATION! GOD BLESS!
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevail.
Let me Amen that, AMEN! hehe. Indeed, there alot of plans my humans but it is either berkenan atau tidak di mata Tuhan. Lets pray for whatever we wnated to do to ask for permission from our Daddy in Heaven:)
I'm so sorry for my weak arrangement of points. I'm really bad at it. Seriously. haha.
Once again THANK YOU SHALOM!:)






1 comments:
wow...this was a heartwarming post Cassandra :') glad to hear that you've done very well in your diploma and you're entering a new leaf! I miss the Shalom family...dari FB or jauh2 I keep keep up on their updates :') all the best Cassandra, may the Lord's favor be upon you always..may you cont to be a blessing to those around you, and His love shining through you :)
Post a Comment