Sitting
Im sitting here on my chair facing my laptop thinking what should I do. My butt (more polite than using 'ass") and my waist hurts. i guess i bend too much. Literally, i move around the office finding things to do and i believe there's plenty to do but i don't know where to start. I'll just let the work lead my hands. :)
Thinking
While sitting, i have a lot in mind. A lot till i think i need an extra hard disk. tehee! well, just kidding. In fact, our brain holds the most gigabyte or terabyte or whateverbyte u call it. hehe. Too much stirring in it like tornadoes is forming (you know, spiral2 shape where it spins you around). To name a few, i was thinking about how and when to complete my personal statement for my uni application, thinking about funding for my studies which i constantly browse through the web to find scholarships and keep myself updated with MARA page. Its quite frustrating though. That's the few things playing on the playground in my mind.
Wondering
Keep wondering, where will i be nexty ear. will I be there or here? who knows? only God knows my plans and HIS plans for me. :)
No matter how long i sit, how long i think and how long i wonder, I know that my God plans are real and his promises are Amen! Lead my life O Lord.
"But I call to God, and the LORD will save me. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice." (Psalms 55.16-17)
No matter what is the answers, i know that God knows and provides the best for me.:)
*for a particular reason, i sense that i have been quite rebellious towards my dad as if i was forcing him to do what i want. Sorry dad. I'll let u think in peace. hahaa:D I accept whatever your decision is.:D Love you dad:)
Recent Posts






0 comments:
Post a Comment