Recent Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

YOU WILL NOT BE IN HUNGER

I remembered during my diploma years, I used to “ikat perut” to save my money because its embarrassing to ask for extra money from my dad. I’m not a big spender but I spend quite a lot on foods which u can sum up that im a food lover. Hehee. And surprisingly I’m not that big that u think I could be as a person who loves foods very much.

Apparently, today I was in the office doing what I am supposed to do. Typing here and there and yada yada.. But suddenly I heard this strange sound coming from my precious storage in my body, its my STOMACH/TUMMY! Hehee. The growling sound is pretty obvious I tell u. Its 1235 and I started to think, where will I eat and what to eat. (okay, it’s called imagine.) I started to imagine all those good foods. And to make things worse, Im broke! No money! Me yo chien(whatever the spelling is)! Hehee. I forgot to asked from daddy this morning and when I called my dad, I can’t get thru him. I almost cried! Haha! I am too hungry, that all the feelings mixed and tadaaa! I almost cried. So childish. Tehee! Then without thinking much, I went to the pantry to do food hunting and guess what?! There a full plate of “kuih muih”! hahaa. I started to reflect back in that very moment. My Lord will never let me be in hunger.

I don’t know why I suddenly had the urge to blog about this matter, but yeah. I just feel that it’s a good thing to blog to remind myself and also the readers that even how hungry u are and no matter how broke u are that you are not able to eat, God will always PROVIDE us and there’s nothing to doubt about that. My God is able ma. Hehehe.

Thank you for the foods! Sincerely me :)

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me. Matthew 25:35

Have a blessed day! God loves you and me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment