Family is always my priority in life. whereever I go, i'll keep reminding myself that, what I'm doing is for my family. Being a person who always concern about my parents feelings, sometimes eats me up that i often feel that I've not done my very best to please them. Umm.. Every single day is precious and should be spent wisely. Recently, we went for a family dinner during valentines day. In fact, valentines day is everyday but we decide to go for dinner OUTSIDE. hehe. Pictures display are taken during the dinner and after the dinner.
Cherish your family especially your parents.
Takecare:)




























2 comments:
Love this post! :) If got "LIKE" button, mmg suda like ni. It is very true what you said, we must always honor out parents in order for us to succeed in life. <3 All the best in your future undertakings darling adek! :)
awwww kakak! just realised this comment! my bad! heheee. thanks a lot kak. they are the greatest gift from above:)
Post a Comment